Special Activities and Social Events
Come party with us! Yes, you can kick back and have fun and still fight cancer:
- You must register to attend an event.
- Look below to see where the program is physically meeting.
- You can join most groups virtually. We are One Hope Connections and we want to be convenient no matter where you live.
- Bring your family and friends.
- We have at least one social event per quarter.
Spring Fitness Challenge!!
Feeling sluggish, tired, or overwhelmed? Put that “Spring” back into your step and join Hope Connections for a 6-week wellness and fundraising program, the COVID “15” Challenge!
From April 24th to May 29th, you will work with a personal trainer on your fitness goals, learn meditation and mindfulness techniques, take weekly walks on the Bethesda Trolley Trail, dance, and more! The COVID “15” Challenge is an opportunity to get out and get moving, all while raising funds for Hope Connections!
For more details on registration, fundraising commitment, collecting points each week to win a fantastic prize, and more, go to http://bit.ly/COVID15Challenge or email email@example.com
BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE…
Happening the month of May once again is our 2k Through May event!!
More Details Coming Soon!
For a PDF of our program calendar, Click here.