Special Activities and Social Events
Drive Out Cancer Annual Golf Tournament
Wednesday, September 21st, 2022
Musket Ridge Golf Club
9:00 a.m. shotgun start
Register or donate today at: https://bit.ly/DriveOutCancer22
Drive Out Cancer Golf Tournament is one of Hope Connections’ most popular events. Our annual golf tournament is held in late September at the beautiful Musket Ridge Golf Course, with room for 120 golfers. Teams of 4 golfers play in a flighted scramble format. Breakfast and lunch are provided. Prizes are awarded for each flight!
- Presenting Sponsor $20,000 (SOLD)
- Hope Sponsor $10,000
- Signature Sponsor $5,000
- Luncheon Sponsor $3,500
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $3,000
- Libation Station Sponsor $3,000
- Breakfast Sponsor $2,500
- Golf Cart Sponsor $2,500
- Putting Contest Sponsor $2,500
- Friend & Family Sponsor $1,200
- Hole Sponsor $500
Come party with us! Yes, you can kick back and have fun and still fight cancer:
- You must register to attend an event.
- Look below to see where the program is physically meeting.
- You can join most groups virtually. We are One Hope Connections and we want to be convenient no matter where you live.
- Bring your family and friends.
- We have at least one social event per quarter.
For a PDF of our program calendar, click here.