Special Activities and Social Events
Come party with us! Yes, you can kick back and have fun and still fight cancer:
- You must register to attend an event.
- Look below to see where the program is physically meeting.
- You can join most groups virtually. We are One Hope Connections and we want to be convenient no matter where you live.
- Bring your family and friends.
- We have at least one social event per quarter.
Drive Out Cancer Golf Tournament
Wednesday, September 22
This event is open to anyone, not just the golf players, and you don’t need to be present to win. To reserve your chance(s) to win $2,000, go to: https://bit.ly/HeliDrop21
Happening at 8:40 am, before the start of the tournament, a helicopter will drop all assigned golf balls and whichever ball lands closest to the pin will win $2000, and the ball farthest from the pin will win $500!
1 golf ball: $25
3 golf balls: $60
10 golf balls: $100
To reserve your chance(s) to win $2,000, go to: https://bit.ly/HeliDrop21
For a PDF of our program calendar, Click here.