We couldn’t do it without the generosity of so many. Thank you!
Your generosity allows us to provide programs of emotional support, education and hope at no cost to people with cancer and their loved ones.
We’d love to tell you more.
The following companies have created programs that benefit Hope Connections for Cancer Support or provide major, on-going in-kind support:
This relay run adventure contributes a portion of the race registrations, vendor sales and sponsorship funds to benefit our free programs.
9905 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
Hope Connections For Cancer Support and The Aquilino Cancer Center have created a four-week support group for newly diagnosed cancer patients and their caregivers. This group is designed to address the many feelings and concerns that come with a new cancer diagnosis.
6800 Oxon Hill Rd, National Harbor, MD 20745
Starting in October of 2019, Tanger Outlets at National Harbor made Hope Connections for Cancer Support one of their beneficiaries for their annual Breast Cancer Awareness Month Pink Pass Campaign, as well as their TangerFit 5k walk/run race kick-off event!
Thanks to the generosity of many individuals, corporations and foundations, Hope Connections for Cancer Support is able to provide its programs of emotional support, education and hope at no cost to people with cancer and their loved ones.
The following donors have provided major financial support of our programs as of December 31st, 2019 through direct contributions, grants, third party fundraisers and special event sponsorship.
- Clark-Winchcole Foundation
- Glassman Wealth Services LLC
- William & Maureen Hearl
- Hexagon INC.
- King & Spalding
- Prince George’s County Council- Non-Departmental Grant
- Amy Weinberg & Norbert Hornstein
- Altman & Associates
- Gary & Liz Altman
- The Cora & John H Davis Foundation
- Holly Funger & Marc Dubin
- Leanne & Ken Glueck
- Cathy Kwart
- John & Liza Marshall
- Donna Parry
- Beth Rossman
- Prince George’s County Council- Special Appropriations Grant
- Solanges Vivens
- Tanger Outlets® National Harbor
- Wolpoff Family Foundation
- World Bank Community Connections Fund
- Lucy Alexander & Braden Murphy
- Michael & Amy Aquilino
- Aronson Foundation
- Clark Concepts
- Banner Team
- Cathy Bernard
- Abigail Bortnick
- Scott & Patrice Brickman Foundation
- Ilene & Ken Brostro
- Cushman & Wakefield Inc.
- Da Capo Fund
- Judy Deason
- Louis & Helen Fanaroff Charitable Foundation
- The Funger Family Foundation
- Giant Food
- Sherry Haber & Michael Mandel
- Ann Snyder Harrod
- Marlene Hayman MD
- S.C. Herman & Associates
- Immunomic Therapeutics Inc.
- K&G Enterprises
- Andrea & Jerry Keating
- Michele Susan Kogod Memorial Fund
- The Nancy Peery Marriott Foundation
- The McCusker Family
- Medstar Health
- Scott & Nancy Ogden
- Recycling Solutions Inc
- Safeway Foundation
- Vantage Point Solutions
- Acquired Data Solutions, Inc.
- Bank of America, Private Bank
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
- Inge Bass
- Building Hope/Paul Leleck
- Marshall B. Coyne Foundation Inc.
- Robert Fleshner & Phyllis Aaronson
- W.L. Gary Company Inc.
- Janet & Dee Hadley
- MECCO, Inc.
- Montgomery County Police
- Larry & Paula Rothenberg
- Shields Foundation
- Taishoff Family Foundation
- Marilynn Thomas
- Myrna & Richard Toren
- Jeff & Susan Troll
Become a Partner or Sponsor
- We offer a gala, golf tournament and other events where you can have fun, meet customers, and advertise your philanthropy. (Details on request)
- Make us the beneficiary of a promotion, corporate event or party, corporate dress down day, or other team building event.
- Field teams or provide volunteers for fundraising run/walk events.
- Provide social opportunities for your younger employees to meet counterparts from all over the region at social events.
- Build team spirit while serving our participants.
- We are happy to share information about our free services at your health far or at a presentation or brown bag lunch.
Fill out an partners and sponsors inquiry form – we’d love to tell you more!